Monday, October 8, 2007

In Japan


Yesterday, I bought sunflowers and a grapefruit. I think they brighten up my sometimes dismal kitchen. I did, unfortunately, eat the grapefruit fifteen minutes after this picture was taken, so it's just the sunflowers now.

It's strange living by myself. I did not anticipate having to buy flowers and produce, never mind toilet paper and bookshelves. Adult life, apparently, consists less of the glamorous museum galas and constant champagne-drinking I had expected when I was seven, and more of grocery shopping and lightbulb-changing. It could be much worse, though. I could be hungry and in the dark.

And I'm in Japan.

6 comments:

Margie said...

Plez picture. Did you arrange the flowers too? You know there are classes for that.

Margie said...

I don't think you need them though.

Anonymous said...

Liked the picture Dan. Where are all the rest that you've been taking?
Sure would like some up dates on your life in Japan. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

nice blog with one freakin post
~Doobie

Anonymous said...

And also almost anyone could qualify for a payday advance loan or advance loan [url=http://www.shorttermloanspapa.co.uk/]short term loans[/url] http://www.shorttermloanspapa.co.uk/ This is actually the respond to for you personally when you desire funds now as well as your payday is in reality a week or two lack of http://www.lfxgj.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Once Bob is experienced, you will feel safe allowing him or her to symbolize your company Read more If the financial loan is short time period, the month to month repayment is high however the loan can be cleared before